Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2010

Hello!

Well here it is, the first entry. A lot of people have blogs these days and I thought I might just give it a try. I think it best to start with an introduction. These first few days will be quite awkward as I take my first steps into the blogging world. After this post I might just throw myself head first into blogging and pretend I've been at it for years.

This blog will be used for me to review things, old and new. I am mainly doing this for my own piece of mind and experience but, I may be able to bring some form of knowledge of entertainment into someone's life. So, now perhaps a bit about myself. I'm a devout reader and passionate about classic litrature and more modern books. I love film and theatre, any kind of radio play, basically I'm into looking at how a story is told and all the things used to give it the desired affect. This is mainly what I will talk about in my reviews.

So until my next post, probably later this evening when I think of something riveting to write about, goodbye. Fingers crossed this won't be a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment